C.E.O., Young Regional School of Music
Young Regional School of Music Inc. is the key provider of music education in Young and surrounding districts. The school is a not-for-profit organisation and a member of the Association of NSW Regional Conservatoriums.
Founded in 1984, the school has a broad range of music programs and has grown considerably over recent years with tuition provided by 20 tutors to more than 700 students each week. We are seeking a leader to build on a solid business and deliver long term strategic goals.
The successful applicant will have:
• Proven leadership skills
• Demonstrated track record of business and financial management experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage with all stakeholders
• A proven track record of HR and people management skills
• A passionate commitment to music education
• A strong understanding of pre-tertiary music programs and their implementation
• Success in developing and implementing funding strategies
• A wide range of IT skills including current programs used by the school
• A knowledge of current legislative requirements of Child Protection and WHS.
Young is a 2 hour drive from Canberra and 4 hours from Sydney. With a diverse, growing economy and increasing population and the town features excellent education, retail, sporting, health and cultural facilities.
For an application package, please contact the office on 02 6382 5735 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria found in the application package along with your resume and contact details for 3 referees. Applications close on Friday, 22nd December 2017. Interviews will be held in the first two weeks of January 2018.